Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Playing catch up

So, we like to put Ayden in footed pajamas so he stays warm. He must have restless leg syndrome, because he moves his left leg CONSTANTLY! This particular pair of pjs have larger spaces in the legs, and he managed to work his way out...




As most of you know Ayden has large feet. And this he comes by honestly. I had to buy new socks the other day, so I got the 6-18 month pack. They fit just right, but again with his motor leg, this is what happens without shoes.



Ayden apparently has a thing for blonds. This was one morning before I left work work. I was trying to get his attention, but Julianne Hough was singing on the TV. Apparently she was more entertaining then me...




I will post more later as I don't want to over do it. He has eaten his first food! Whoo hoo!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, any more posting. He is so cute. Love to all, Aunt Beckie