Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Moving in Reverse

Before I begin, I should update on 6 month check-up. For those who missed it, Ayden turned six months February 9. Stats are below:
18 lbs 2 oz 75th percentile
27 in 75th percentile
I don't remember the head circumference, but it was about 50th percentile.
We have not mastered the art known as crawling, but we can scoot back! The pictures below are the result of me leaving him on a play mat for a few minutes in his room...This is what I returned to -


Funny thing is, the next day I didn't the same thing and found him under the bookcase (you can see the corner). The blue mat is what he was on, so you can see he somehow veered in a semi circle.
Below is a picture I took of him the first day he started sitting up on his own. He was still quite wobbly, but isn't that face precious? I know, a mother's love is biased.

This one is just a random one. Actually, he is wearing his first 6-9 month outfit (just onsie really) and I was having a mommy moment.

No comments: