Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday in the Park


We had the awesome opportunity to spend a Saturday with family at Six Flags. The park was open from 10 -2 for Bell Helicopter employees and their families, so crowds were not too much of an issue. The catch: it was freezing! Poor Ayden had two sweaters on and he was still cold. Cousin Cole, Aunt Jennifer & Uncle Mitch came, too, but didn't have the opportunity to have their picture taken with us.

Here's my big boy sitting on a stump waiting for Daddy and Jayton to ride the Tony Hawk ride - which they never did! Apparently the line was too long...

Cousin Cole got to drive a big truck.

Jayton looks so excited to be with the family... At least Jesse enjoys our company!

Ayden didn't want to stay in his stroller, but he also wanted to walk in the opposite direction everyone else was headed. This made for a fun afternoon! He did get to eat some yummy fajita quesadillas, though! I think everyone that had one would agree with me that they were some of the best!

This little booger almost won't let you take his picture anymore. Once he sees the camera is trained on him, he comes running at ya!
As far as more blog posts, I am currently typing this one from my work computer. I still haven't figured out why I am not able to upload photos from either of my home computers. I will do my best to keep this updated, however!

No comments: