Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oops...

So the date on this post will be January 17, but I am actually typing it in on January 30. I'm a magician! No, I just totally forgot I had figured out a way to bypass my download problems and had put these pictures into a post that I had planned on typing up the next day... You can obviously see how well that plan worked out for me! But, hey, cut me some slack - it's been a busy 4 weeks! Teaching takes up more brain space than I had originally thought!

You would think we were on our yearly vacation to New Mexico in this picture (sadly, we didn't get to make that trip this year). But alas, we are in wonderful Gainesville; and this is from Christmas morning. We were blessed with an actual White Christmas. Ayden didn't fully appreciate it, but I have the feeling most young children did! And I promise I am not being the mean, neglectful mother by having him out in the cold - the child was standing at the door throwing a fit to go outside! It probably didn't help that Cole and Mitchell were out there having a snow ball fight...



The funny thing about this picture is the story that unfolded after it was taken. Short version: the chip in Ayden's other hand ended up in Kendall's glass!


This is from sometime shortly after Thanksgiving. The weather was still bearable.



This one is from the same time period. I love that face!





No comments: