Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On Friday night we made the trip to see Grampa. We made it there kind of late (so I didn't have to watch the Master's - OK, not really) but we still had fun. I was able to take some great pictures of Ayden while Grampa was working on the pump to the pool outside. This little boy is cracking me up! He will either pose for a picture (like the first) or run straight at the camera yelling, "Cheese!"







I realize some of the photos are sideways, but I couldn't get them turned for some reason. But don't complain - at least I'm bloggin'! ;)
The rest are just cute pictures of the boy.




He decided Grammy doesn't do a good job of cleaning, so he grabbed a wipee and went to work!


And then he thought Grampa's feet were dirty, too. And yes, he has no pants or socks on but has his shoes on. He's a little on the different side...but I love him all the same! Maybe that is because I, too, am a little on the different side. Must be genetic. :)


No comments: