Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'll fly away..

For $250 a person! Needless to say, I didn't fly away to anywhere but other people did. Last Saturday Ayden and I went to the Plano Balloon Festival with Grammy. The temperatures were straight out of Hades, but we managed to find some shade while Ayden got a kick out of some remote control cars. This post is a lot of pictures, but I'm sure most of you won't mind.

Some of the balloons were dull, but the majority were really bright and eye-catching. I have included just a few that I enjoyed.




Love him!

Ayden was fascinated with the balloons. He of course didn't pay attention to them while they were laying them on the ground, but once they began to air them up, he was hooked!


So excited when a balloon was launched.

He managed to find a sucker I had stashed for emergencies in my purse.

He's trying to convince me the sucker was a good idea.

I don't remember what he was trying to tell us, but I love the face I captured.


This is the race track for the remote cars. He is literally bent over laughing! The kids driving the cars were running into each other and the cars would flip and launch over the barriers.

He's a cool cat with his shades.

No comments: