Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

I had my 24 week check up yesterday, and I opted to go ahead and get my glucose test over with! The bad thing is the lab wouldn't take me until 8:30 and you can't draw the blood for an hour. I was starving come 9:40!


However, we did get some news yesterday. It seems the baby should be here June 17. I will be 39 weeks exactly that day so we will be able to do the c-section. Yay! I was going to ask my doctor for a general timetable (I hate not having something set), but she offered up the information when she first walked into the room. Also, I start going every two weeks after my next check up; time seems to be going by fast, but I know it will slow down soon enough (when I am ready to have this baby).


Spring break officially started for me about 5 o'clock today, but I won't be having a vacation per se: Operation Potty Train begins first thing Monday morning. I am taking all prayers as they are needed!


I was able to take this precious boy to the park on Thursday after school. They are adding on to the main park (which Ayden doesn't usually play on), so we just went to the toddler park like usual. But leave it to my son to decide he wants to play on the big boy park when it is shut down: let the melt down ensue. However, I was able to pacify him by showing him the two fire trucks that were parked on stand-by.

I LOVE the above picture! The only thing I don't like is we went straight from school so I had no camera other than my phone, so the quality is poor.

No comments: