Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 01, 2012

It is Texas, after all

On Friday is was too nice to stay inside when we got home, so the kids and I went outside for a bit. Ayden loves playing with his chalk, and I figured Keleigh would enjoy some fresh air.

I decided to get my camera out (since I am now horiible at taking pictures!) I managed to get Ayden to sit down for a picture with his sister, and this is how it played out:

"No, Keleigh! You can't have my chalk!"


"Look at the camera, Keleigh!"

Keleigh thinking clapping to the side is way cuter...

And this is the best I got.





She crawls everywhere, and these dresses sometimes catch on her knees.

I was taking the pictures of keleigh, so of course he wanted in on the action!


This was his funny face.



I thought since I had photo prop in hand, I would write her name and take a picture. I had to edit it to get the blue really bold, so she looks a little orange.


After he was what was going on with Keleigh, he decided to write his name and have me take a picture. Sometimes he is too cute.



No comments: