Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

So I took a little break...

Not really. The holidays were crazy busy! Christmas is always crazy with Kendall's family; mine is easy. We all go to the same place at the same time. But I always enjoy it a ton. We also went to New Mexico for a week...more on that later.

Ayden thoroughly enjoyed his first Christmas (he told me so). He got a ton of great toys, and lots of practical things (Mom is more excited about those than he is). He got a really awesome Dallas Mavericks toy box. I haven't gotten a picture yet, but I will. He also got tons of clothes (which I didn't realize he needed so badly; he grows like a weed) and lots of toys. I will take some more pictures and post later (since I am at work). I feel like a horrible mother because the only pictures we got were opening presents. But luckily there were other cameras going so we are going to attempt to steal those photos!


Here Ayden is opening is awesome Dr Seuss books...


This toy is great. It is for his car seat and is a green elephant. When you pull the string, it giggles. Kendall seems to think Ayden will grow up thinking all elephants laugh.


His really awesome Pumas that are just like Dad's.



He caught on to the opening pretty quickly.

No comments: