Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ayden went to the doctor yesterday and the verdict was an ear infection brought on by, you guessed it, allergies. I guess he gets more than just his looks from his father! The doctor was impressed it is only his second ear infection, but he did tell me to expect more. Fun. So we are now on our second stint with amoxicillin.
They did weigh him and he came in at 18 lb 12 oz, but they didn't measure him.

Sometimes I just grab the camera and start taking random pictures. Some examples are below. Sadly, it takes me a ton of pictures to get decent ones.
I love this one. It is of his Old Man Face, which he is famous for. I am sad to think how this face will disappear as he gets teeth.

Ayden loves everything outside. So I often open the door and just let him look out. I am trying special photos in black and white and this is one I like in black and white. Not my favorite, but I still like it a lot.

If you know us, you know we are Mavs fans. Even though their season isn't all that great this year, we are still faithful watchers. Ayden loves to watch the Mavs. Here he is watching with dad.
This is a recent picture that has a good shot of his teeth. Remember, you can click on most pictures and they will enlarge.

No comments: