Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Standing and his imaginary chair

Ayden has no desire to crawl, though he does it quite well. He can get anywhere very quickly. He has gotten good at changing directions, and has also gotten pretty good at going from a crawling position to a sitting position. The pictures below are with his chair that talks when he interacts with it. It was priceless to see his face when he first made it talk! He uses it to stand up, and yes, he has had a few endo's with it. I apologize for the sideways pictures, but I don't know how to rotate on here.




Apparently, Ayden sits on an invisible chair while laying on his back drinking his bottle. I looked over Friday morning and this is what I saw...


I think it was extra funny when he would wiggle his foot or flex his toes!

No comments: