Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Opening day is literally days away... And let me tell you; we are ready! The Mavs are on a roll (great OT win tonight over Memphis), but we are ready for some baseball. Our little man loves his baseball hats, too. He has his own Mavs hat, but I haven't been able to get a good picture of that yet. But let me tell you, he looks absolutely adorable!
He likes wear my Red Sox hat, but he also likes Kendall's Longhorns hat.
Who YOU lookin' at, foo'?

I believe this is his serious face...


He also enjoys putting the hats on other people. Auntie Ninnie got to be his mannequin one night when she came for visit.


So proud of his handy work!

We are looking forward to taking him to some games this season. Last year he went to one and did quite well. He didn't fall asleep until the 6th inning! ;)

No comments: