Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Timeless Theatrics

A movie I cherished as a child was this:

I searched for it last year before Christmas because I wanted to get it for Ayden. He loves Mickey Mouse (what kid doesn't) and he absolutely LOVES classical music (Little Einsteins, anyone?) Much to my dismay, I could not find this movie anywhere. I then learned it was in the Disney Vault. What is that you ask? Basically, Disney puts movies in the 'vault' after only selling them for a short time. Every few years or so they release them for a limited time. Stupid vault. ;)
So how excited was I to find out that our friends the Parkhills had a copy? And they were willing to give it to us? Super excited! When Ayden and I got home yesterday I popped in Fantasia. And he loved it! Well, the first 45 minutes or so. He sat in his chair and just watched. Every now and then he would look over at me and I would smile. He would in turn smile back, turn back to the movie, and begin nodding his head to the music! Have I mentioned how much I adore that boy?

No comments: