Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ayden's THIRD Birthday

Ayden's birthday was actually the first of the month, but I am just now blogging about it. School has started back and between a new curriculum and going between two campuses, I haven't had too much time. The theme for his party was Cars 2. I decided to try and be crafty this year so I made his treats. He didn't have a traditional cake. Instead I made a round brownie to serve as a race track. The other snacks were cupcakes. Pretty simple. Maybe next year my talents will have increased and things will look a little better!


The picture below was actually taken by Ayden... Not bad.






This is Marcus' rear end. Taken by Kendall. Should I be worried?











No comments: