Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last Day of Laziness

Today was my last day of summer vacation. I officially report back to school tomorrow morning. It will be way to early when I wake up...

Jennifer and I decided to go to the new aquarium that just opened in Grapevine. Let me tell you: if you plan on going, buy your tickets online a week before hand. They only let a certain amount in on timed intervals, so you may be standing in line for quite some time. It probably didn't help that there was a summer camp there. That is a story in itself.

We were not allowed to use the flash on out cameras once we got inside the aquarium, so the pictures are the greatest quality. Also, I didn't get them rotated before posting so consider this my apology!



























1 comment:

Ike's Blog...Expect Randomness! said...

was it worth the wait and the hassle?