Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

First Easter Egg Hunt

Ayden attended his first Easter egg hunt on Sunday. I tried to put him on the ground and let him crawl after the eggs, but he wasn't too into that. He also wasn't into getting a decent picture taken, as I have posted the proof below.

He thought blinking would be great for the photo op.


Eyes closed again...



I had just put him down when he wanted back up.

Brody kept putting eggs in front of him, and Ayden would look at him like, "What do you expect me to do with this?"

We even tried handing him an egg and showing him how they go in the basket and he wasn't going for that too much, either.

Like the past few days, the wind was killer. It was super high speed and made it pretty chilly.

This was when we first got outside. I thought he might try to pick the eggs up if I made him hover over top, but no success.

No comments: