Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 02, 2009

My New 'Do

Our sweet little Ayden...has some crazy hair. Unfortunately, he comes by it honestly from both of his parents. We laugh at all the things he was doomed to have before he was born:
1. Bad Hair
2. Large Feet
I'm sure some could add a few others to that list, but I will be nice. Last night I walked into his room after Kendall had given him a bath and I just thought his hair was so crazy adorable. I know it needs to be cut, but I am just not sure if he could sit there and handle it.

This is the face I usually get when he realizes the camera is on him.


His hair was cracking me up so much that I just kept laughing as I was taking pictures. Good thing is he likes to laugh at you while you are laughing!


As with most kids when they figure out how to stand up, he has started using his crib rail as a chew toy. This is him going in for the kill...

Yum! Jackpot. Isn't that hair a mess? I love it!

So yes, Ayden is now able to pull himself up on anything. He is super fast when he crawls and will even 'cruise' while holding on to something like the couch. We think he might be walking soon. Kendall swears he is going to be his walking partner at Relay for Life.

No comments: