Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am surprised I haven't gotten any complaints about no pictures of Ayden on the last post! Well, I will add some here. Nothing much to talk about, so mainly just pictures. I am going to make his first haircut appointment, though! I'm kinda nervous...


He has no fear of the vacuum. Even when it is on. He just watches it.

This is what we like to call the No No Table. This table holds our cell phones, the remotes, as well as the laptop. Ayden is not allowed over here, but he seems to manage it anyway. This is the face I got when I told him No.

Then, it's all smiles.

Time to hit the road.

I added this one as proof he really does this (leg crossed over knee) often! I had posted earlier with a photo, and I just wanted everyone to know it was not a one time thing.

No comments: