Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Ayden and I spent the day cleaning mommy and daddy's room. Some of you know that is quite a task! But he was up to it. After all, he wasn't doing any of the work. Rather, he helped create twice the work for mommy! I had folded a pile of Kendall's shirts, and apparently Ayden thought they were improperly folded. So he just started grabbing them one by one and tossing them across the room.
He has become fascinated by baskets, and I do believe I have Cole to thank for this. Ayden will crawl into a basket at Jennifer's house and Cole will push Ayden around the living room. Both of them find this extremely hilarious. Not so hilarious when Ayden is at home with mommy and wants to be slid around. After his initial fuss because I gave up after a few trips, he decided he would just play in the sock basket. This actually entertained him for quote some time. He would put the socks on his head, behind his neck, as many as he could in one hand... He actually started putting the clean socks in with the dirty whites! Ah, to be 1 again.

Poor thing won't be able to fit in this basket much longer.



This was actually the first picture I took, and I took it because he was trying to put one of my socks on!

I do apologize for the hiatus I had taken, but I am honestly going to try to keep this updated! It's just so very hard to do when Ayden is awake because he thinks he needs to be on the computer with you!
Holidays are coming up, so I hope to have a lot to blog about!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is my purple basket from college. It matched my dorm room. I wondered where that thing went. Haven't seen it in years. When in doubt, it's at yall's house.