Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leaves are a fallin'

We have a yard full of leaves and I thought Ayden might like to play in them. I was wrong...
We were walking back to see bandit yesterday when we got home and the wind had blown a huge pile of leaves onto the side of the house. We had to walk through them to get to the dog. As soon as his feet were submerged, Ayden stopped dead in his tracks! He looked down and couldn't see his feet! I thought he might think it fun to kick around in the leaves, so I grabbed my camera. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Once he realized he was in new territory, he ran directly to me and latched on to my leg as pictured below:
(Boy is 15 months old and is almost half my height!)
I managed to snap a picture of him running to my legs!
Here is has just noticed the leaves after I got my camera. I was kicking them up in the air, but he didn't seem to think that was a fun game.


No comments: