Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 09, 2009

So I was sitting at the computer...
Which I don't do a whole lot at home. And for a few reasons. First, Ayden thinks he needs to come in and control the mouse for you. Or add a few numbers from the 10 key. He has also discovered the power button on the tower. Yay. Second, I sit at a desk all day staring at the computer. (you would think I would have more time to blog, huh? ;)
But I stumbled across a blog (ironic) that I have started reading and had a lot of catching up to do. So I was doing a little reading and Ayden was playing with his ride on toys. I noticed they were getting closer to me, but I didn't think much about it. OK, let me backtrack a step. Ayden has started going in the bathroom and attempting to play in the toilet. I always seem to hear the toilet lid go up so he just gets a hand in there. Needless to say, we are going to be purchasing toilet lid locks soon! Back to the story, our front bathroom is behind me (while taking this picture). I was sitting at the computer and hear the toilet seat go up. I go to get up and...


I am blocked in! The little bugger is way too smart. He positioned his toys so I wouldn't be able to get out. Well, as I go into the bathroom and see his face of "How did you get out of my booby trap?" I just start laughing because that is when I realize what he did! Sometimes that boy is just too smart for his own good.

And these pictures made me think we may need to show some TLC to the wood floors, huh?

No comments: