Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My husband is the greatest husband in the world...

And I may have to pop his head when he gets home tonight! ;)
I mentioned to him yesterday that I wanted to get a photo editing software. Not the kind you can just download that lets you crop and remove red eye, but a high tech one like the pros use! I have wanted this for a while, but I am a bit of a miser...

Well, Kendall brings the lap top home yesterday and guess what I have...a really awesome photo editing program! Whoo hoo. He may regret this, as I spent about an hour and a half last night editing 2 pictures. That's right, just two! But they are so dang cute!



I am a really big fan of the black and whites with a touch of color, so I am so super excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are too adorable. An hour and a half for two pictures isn't that long when it is your first time playing with new software. You did very well.

Anonymous said...

Love the update and the great pictures, love the ones with your computer chair blocked, sounds just like something he would do.

Jennifer said...

Very nice. You will get better at it. Remember how many pictures it took you to get a good one. Kendall was getting agitated.