Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween (a day late)

Too much has happened in the last two days!

Last night was Halloween. We took Ayden to my aunt's so he could get pictures done with Alex and Kenzie, but the force was not with him. We were able to get him in his costume, but he was not a happy camper. Apparently he thought he was hungry, though he had eaten about and hour and a half before. He also decided it was time for a new diaper, but he would wait to finish the job until Kendall had the diaper off. I have to admit - that was quite comical.

He had a few photo ops with the cousins (and Auntie Ninnie) and then he had to get out of his costume. I mean, seriously, 90 degrees on Halloween? Poor guy was sweating like crazy. We went to Valley View to hang out with Kramer and his crew. Their church was having a 'Trunk or Treat'. We had fun while we were there. We got to see many people we hadn't seen in a while. I do believe the entire town of Valley View decided to show up!





Family Foto Op at Trunk or Treat



Kendall, Ayden, Kramer and Brooklyn at the Fall Festival




Yoda and Mommy. Did Yoda have a mommy?





Frank Oz has nothing on him

Yesterday Keni and I went to Denton. For those of you that know me, I am not much of a cook. However, since Ayden was born I have been trying to make an effort to cook at home. We went in Bed Bath and Beyond and I could have spent a ton of money! The cool gadgets they had there are enough to make you want to cook really awesome things.

Tonight was the churchwide hayride. I thought it would be fun to take Ayden, but of course he would ride in the truck. It is too windy for a 3 month old to ride on a trailer. Poor little guy passed smooth out on the way and was done for the evening. So unfortunately no photo ops for him, but there were a couple of random ones.




Kramer and Me on the way back to the house. It was definitely colder than last night



Little conspirators...Cole has a sense when a camera is on him



Kendall roasting his weenie



I thought the leaves on this tree were really awesome. I had never actually seen a tree with brown and green leaves that I could recall. Apparently taking pictures of a tree at night in November means you have lost your mind. At least that was the consensus of the people giving me funny looks

1 comment:

Grampa said...

Great blog more pictures of Ayden
Grampa