Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So it's been a while...

Apparently, I have a reader who is impatiently waiting for my next post. I have to be honest - not much has been going on in the past two weeks. Expect lots soon with Thanksgiving, though! Ayden almost attended his very first Mavs game last night, but Dad didn't think that would be too wise (good call, Dad! The special for the night were noise makers, and they did their job very effectivley). He has a pretty nifty Mavs outfit, but I am ashamed to say I did not get any pictures of him while he was in it. I will the next time though (Mavs play the Pacers Tuesday ;) ).

Ayden has begun attempts at holding his own bottle, though I think that may still be a ways off. He manages to get his hands on the bottle right, but he just isn't strong enough to hold it up himself. Since I feed him alone most of the time, again - no photos. Next time someone is here and he does it, I will definately get some proof.

Another small feat is he has discovered laughing. And I don't mean the small little coo we have been getting for some time now, but a guttoral laugh that actually cracks Kendall and me up. Yet he takes after me and is not always ticklish so he doesn't always do it. I did attempt to get video of this, but you will see he knows what the camera is. He sees it and no longer cooperates. I will post the video in another post so it doesn't mess wth the layout of this one.

Ayden got his first feel of the "beach" last week. H went to Kramer's and daddy let him play in the sand. The pups were fond of his feet...







We took a walk last week, too, and decided Bandit could come with us. When we got home, Ayden told me he didn't want to go inside, so we laid on a blanket for a little while. The blanket (thanks, Grandma!) is a bit larger than him, so he seems really small when laying on it.





Here is a picture from this morning...Plus some extras from the past simply because I don't have many new ones! It's amazing how much he has changed in such a short time...



This morning.



Cheesin' for the camera...he is good at it!



What up?



One of my favorites...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is about time and thank you
Grampa