Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Where is the cold?

Most of you know I prefer summer, but I still think it is crazy that November is still seeing super high temps! But hey, I don't mind! A few things to catch up on...

Being sports freaks, a few sports related tidbits. We of course did not watch the mauling of the Cowboys by the Giants, but we still had the gear on! I thought this picture was so adorable...



I think Kendall knew I was taking the picture, but it is still adorable.

Ayden had the opportunity to watch his very first official Mavericks game (he unfortunately did not have his new outfit yet) last Thursday. Just so happened his hero was on the screen when I took this picture. Honestly, I didn't do it on purpose!



Kendall loves the fact Monopoly cards are there, too. We were playing the new Electronic Banking version with Kramer. It is fun but takes a bit more time.

These next few are just for good measure since I really have nothing to tell. Been a fairly calm week...



Such a sweet face...




Then he wakes up looking like he his up to no good! Really, he is very pleasant when he wakes up. He needs to pass some of that on to me!



This was taken this morning. I had the happy go-lucky baby I normally do...that is until I stuck him in his car seat. The happy face went out the door! And then I had to go and put a hat on him...how dare I! But he is just too adorable. Definitely has his daddy's eyes...

No comments: